Bob Carter is Vice President of Marketing, Business Development, and Technology for Oak-Mitsui's FaradFlex ultra-thin embedded capacitance materials and advanced technology VSP copper. Bob has over 32 years of professional experience in the printed circuits, advanced electronic materials, MEM's, RF modules, and chip packaging. Directs engineering, marketing, and sales worldwide. He initiated the start-up of 2 major PCB factories in China. He has led engineering, development, and applications organizations at companies such as Xerox, Toppan, Multi-Fineline Electronix, Rogers Corporation, Flex2Chip Inc, and Panasonic Electronic Materials. Bob studied Chemical & Materials Engineering and Business Management at California Polytechnic University, Pomona, California and Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, Arizona and has a BS Degree.
- The Impact of Emerging Ultra-thin Film PCB Laminates Technology on PDN Architecture & Power Noise Reduction Strategies
- Tuesday, August 17 • 8:00 AM - 8:40 AM
- Panel — Avoiding Disaster: Planning for Laminate Electrical Properties as a Function of Temperature
- Tuesday, August 17 • 4:00 PM - 5:15 PM
- Career Zone — DesignCon 2022 Paper Topic Consultations
- Wednesday, August 18 • 12:30 PM - 1:45 PM