John Calvin is a strategic planner and datacom technology lead for Keysight Technologies.
John has been bridging the measurement science gaps of emerging Telecom and DataCom development efforts for 20 years.He has chaired multiple physical layer interoperability working groups and is currently serving as a contributing member to IEEE P802.3ck, OIF-CEI-112G, InfiniBand and PCIe development efforts.
John holds a BSEE from Washington State University and his graduate level studies in signal processing from Stanford University.He works and lives from his Keysight field office in Clarkston Washington at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers.
- Physical Layer Validation Challenges of Characterizing 100 Gbps/lane Designs
- Tuesday, August 17 • 11:15 AM - 11:55 AM
- Considerations for Reference Equalizer Optimization at 112Gbps
- Wednesday, August 18 • 9:00 AM - 9:40 AM
- 100G Chip-to-Module Interface Challenges & New Measurement Methodology
- Wednesday, August 18 • 3:00 PM - 3:40 PM